American Fire Sprinkler is a Johnson County, KS. Construction Company seeking
Fire Sprinkler Designers. American Fire was established in 1968 and has
dedicated 50 years to protecting the life and property of our customers in
the Kansas City area. We are a three generation company under the same
ownership since incorporation that has grown to be the largest privately
owned fire sprinkler contractor in the area.
We are looking for experienced and entry-level designers for this full time
American Fire offers an excellent compensation and benefits package
• Paid vacation, sick, and holiday time
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance programs
• 401(K) plan
• Casual dress code and work environment.
• Design automatic fire sprinkler systems using AutoSprink based software
• Plan, organize and execute projects through activities such as on-site
• Coordinate with other trades using 3D BIM and NavisWorks
• Submit drawings to obtain the required permits
• Manage your time to adhere to the project schedule
• Generate hydraulic calculations
• Prepare stock lists
• Prepare project closeout documents
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Strong math skills preferred
• Spatial sense and representation a plus
• Experience/Proficiency in AutoSprink, NavisWorks, HydraCAD, REVIT, and
/or AutoCAD a plus
• Willingness to learn industry-specific software and codes
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
• Must possess excellent organizational skills
Interested applicants should email resumes for consideration. No phone calls
will be accepted.
American Fire Sprinkler is an equal opportunity employer.